MexaShare is committed by " Digital Millennium Copyright Act ", the American law which abbreviated by ( DMCA ) and protects the Intellectual property on the Internet, so if you find any of your owned material hosted on our website without your permission you have the right to report us to remove it.
In order to report any DMCA violation provide us with the following information :
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on MexaShare that contain these materials ( please make sure to place each link in a single row ).
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. Your notice must be signed with a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
Please gather all of these information and send it as a report to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We commit to delete the abuse file ( s ) as soon as possible.